Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wow - I am going to be SO prepared...

Hello all - Kristle here - just wanted to drop a line and say a few things. 
1. We are SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL for the terrific family and friends that we have been blessed with.  We could not do this without them.
2. I have been grumpy this week.  Maybe even a little bitter.  I mean - this yard sale is SERIOUS work - on top of my already full time job (that actually seems like 2 jobs at the moment) - on top of Chad's full time job - on top of Chad's full time school... Let's just say we are exhausted when we lay our heads down at night.  Lately I have been upset because we have to work SOOOO hard just to have a chance to have a family - and everyone around engages in well...you know...lets just say a pleasurable experience and BAM - they have a family.  Seriously.  Can you imagine what it is like to have to fund raise every other month? To ask friends and family and strangers for help bringing your baby home? AND WAAAA WAAA WAAA....
3. Now I know that I am being a total whiner.  I need to get over it.  Accept this path.  and I am really making progress in that way.  I am realizing that all of this practice in patience is preparing me to be a good Mom.  A patient and understanding Mom.  I am thankful for that. 
4.  So right now, my complaining will cease - because when I stop and really look at what God is doing in our life - WOW - he is providing in ways I could never have imagined.  He loves us - he is answering our prayers.  He has led us on life journeys to prepare us for this specific journey.  We have the tools and he is teaching us to use them.  We are living proof that he is the potter and we are the clay. 
So keep praying - THANK YOU for your amazing prayers and support - OH and COME TO OUR YARD SALE.  It will be SUPER fun. :)
*Slide show coming soon.  PLEASE send us your pictures of you in our shirt.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment