Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The kids...

We got updates today on the kiddos.  

Etta - Etta is doing GREAT.  She is a skinny thing, but her smile can light up a room.  
See what I mean????  

Yes.  We sent her that dress.  They even messed up the initials but we sent it anyway.  Boy am I glad that we did.  She is about the cutest thing I have EVER seen.  And she has big eyes like her Mama. :) 

Kab - Our sweet Kab has been really sick with typhoid fever.  He is doing much better but is still pretty malnourished.  We can't wait to fatten him up when he gets home!!! :) Here is a picture of our sweet boy.  

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one of the books that we sent and part of two outfits that we sent.  
He is a little guy too - only 16 lbs.  But boy, isn't he adorable?


I am grinning.  From ear to ear.  :)  

That is all.  


Goodnight! 

(p.s. if they are this cute while they are awake, imagine how sweet they look right
 now - all tucked in their beds.) 



4 comments:

  1. They are Adorable! So sweet. I'm sorry to hear about Kab, hoping he gets healthy and well and in your arms soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I am praying for Kab, and for you guys. I know it has been a long journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the email! I have just added your blog to my "favorites" and can't wait to follow along as you bring your Odette and Kab home! They are beautiful!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know etta from school I've known her sence 2nd grade shes a really nice girl and her smile makes me happy 😊

    ReplyDelete