Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello friends...

Per the request of some pretty fabulous friends - I am updating our blog... Here is the thing about adoption - It is a SLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOW process.  There is a LOT of waiting involved.  So we are trying to take our time preparing for Baby Chalos by slowly purchasing needed items, saving for the adoption, and finally doing some pretty fabulous fundraisers.  Our newest fundraiser is pretty fun.  My hubs designed an amazing shirt that we are selling in adult, child, baby, and dog sizes. :)

Any size shirt is $15.00.  We have been so blessed so far, and we are just trusting that God is going to provide what we need in order to bring this baby home. 

I want to take a minute to say THANK YOU for your amazing prayers.  It means more than you know. 

I will leave you on a funny note.  I recently saw (on a friend's facebook) a coupon for a free baby sling.  So of COURSE, I had to order it. :) We got it really quickly, so we decided to try it out on our first little baby, Joseph Chalos.  Let's be honest, it is just a tad small on Chad, but I HAD to post this pic. 
 It is pretty hilarious.




Hope you enjoyed! (TONI COLLIER. :) )

Our latest favorite verse - You need to perservere so that when you have done the will of the Lord, you will recieve what he has promised. Hebrews 10:36.

2 comments:

  1. I would love a shirt! Size Large adult. If you have a way to get it to Lena Bryant-Jones, I can give her the money or mail it to you. Will be praying for baby Chalos to come sooner than later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting on this for me! I enjoyed indeed and can't wait to get my shirt

    ReplyDelete