Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Saying Goodbye

So I really truly have the most amazing first grade class EVER.  I have had the amazing blessing to loop from Kindergarten to First Grade with them.  BUT as they say - all good things must come to an end.  We are rounding the corner to my last week with these sweet kids.  These faces have been the faces that have carried me through.  We have gotten to learn, grow, and love together.  I look forward to seeing their sweet faces everyday! I miss them when I am not with them.  Their parents are amazing.  They have allowed me to love their kiddos.  And I do.  I love them.  These sweet grins, silly laughs, tender hearts have gotten me through these last two years.  When I was missing my sweet Etta and Kab, they filled my day with sweet happy memories and helped me forget for a little while.  So I will probably shed a tear or two in the coming days.  I have been given the gift of two beautiful years with my 22 kiddos.  I can't wait to see what amazing things they do with their lives.  I am so proud of their accomplishments.  I will miss them every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment